Skip to main content

We’re recruiting across the UK – apply today



Find the answers to questions frequently asked by the people we support, family members and healthcare professionals.

Can I contact Lifeways directly?

Yes you can contact us and arrange a visit to one of our services however you will need to have an allocated social worker or an individual personal budget in place before we can proceed with an assessment. A family member of representative can also contact us on your behalf.

Read more

How do you know whether you can support me or my relative?

You must contact your GP or social worker in the first instance who will arrange an assessment.

Read more

I have a personal budget/individual payment – can I use this to access my support?

Lifeways are equipped to deal with any source of funding and are used to dealing with people with individual budgets.

Read more

Can I have a say in choosing my support and where I will live?

Yes we will carry out an assessment based on your individual needs, taking into account your well-being and desired outcomes. It is your decision to accept the placement offered to you and your choices will be discussed with you throughout the process.

Read more

Where can I find the CQC report for my local area?

The Care Quality Commission monitor, inspect and regulate health and social care services. All our offices are registered with the CQC and you can access reports on their website

Read more

Can I visit before I move into my flat/house?

Yes of course however to ensure that someone can show you round you will need to call and arrange a time for your visit.

Read more
Find a service
Make a referral
Request a callback
Facebook Facebook Twitter Twitter Instagram You Tube LinkedIn LinkedIn LinkedIn