Lifeways partners with Nourish, an electronic care management provider!
We’re really excited to announce our partnership with Nourish Care, who will support Lifeways on our transformation journey.
Nourish Care will assist us to digitise our care management, helping us to deliver exceptional person-centred support, improving the lives of adults, in supported living, residential and mental health services across the UK!
Implementing this new way of working will:
- Speed up recording of care and support, at the point of care, by using simple task lists, dictation, and reminders, on handheld devices that Lifeways will provide,
- Provide access to critical information wherever and whenever needed,
- Make outcomes easier to define, capture, track and record, meaning it will be easier for us to help people live their best lives possible, evidencing their improvement and achievements,
- Remove paperwork from our services, freeing up space, reducing our environmental impact, and increasing our data security,
- Give families a portal to see what their loved ones have been doing,
- And provide a way for everyone to log accidents and incidents and remove duplication of entry, with integration with Radar, our Healthcare Quality & Compliance Software
Nourish Care is one of the first such suppliers recognised on the NHS Digital Transformation Assured Supplier for the Digital Social Care Records (DSCR) programme.
To help us to learn and iterate our approach to implementing this change, we will be commencing a set of pilots across our services later this year.
Lifeways is the UK’s largest team of support professionals providing support for adults in the community.
Our 11,000 colleagues currently support close to 4,500 individuals who live in our 1,500 supported living and residential services across England, Scotland, and Wales.
Find out more about how we change people's lives at: www.lifeways.co.uk
Follow us on:
More news and events