Transforming Our Residential Properties: Our Kimbolton Residential Service, Bedford
Late last month, we outlined the transformation of our residential properties across the country.
This week, here’s a look at our Kimbolton residential service in Bedford, which has been transformed over the last few months as a result of significant investment.
The building has been upgraded both inside and outside.
Kimbolton is now a place that the people we support are even more proud and happy to call their home - and where are hard-working teams have a great working environment.
The work on Kimbolton consisted of the following:
- A completely new kitchen, new pantry, and new laundry
- Installation of a new conservatory, with doors that provide easy access into the garden
- Internal and external redecoration throughout the property
- Redecoration of bedrooms including new flooring
- All windows replaced with UPVC energy efficient windows
- A new boiler and hot water system
There was so much additional work to add the finishing touches done too, which make the difference between somewhere being a home instead of just a house.
At Lifeways, we’re so proud of all those involved in making this a huge success for everyone we support in Kimbolton!
Lifeways is the UK’s largest team of support professionals providing support for adults in the community.
Our 11,000 colleagues currently support close to 4,500 individuals who live in our 1,500 supported living and residential services across England, Scotland, and Wales.
Find out more about how we change people's lives at: www.lifeways.co.uk
Follow us on:
More news and events